Instead of doing this ritual on New Years, I usually take the time to reflect on the past year on my birthday (I guess it helps that it falls in January at the beginning of the year!).
- I found my dream job and moved to a cute new condo downtown Toronto
- I produced my first viral YouTube video that got picked up by BuzzFeed, Huffington Post, etc., and was shared all around the world
- I judged a whole lot of competitions including the ULTIMATE - Bollywood America in Cleveland
- I was in my first national campaign for Ford Canada as a social influencer, on billboards all over Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver
- I produced my first video at the YouTube space in Toronto and formed an AMAZING YouTube Toronto community
- I choreographed the Opening & Closing Ceremonies at the Jubilee Games in Dubai with the most amazing team of dancers & coordinators
- I produced my first stage show Roots - A Journey Through India (which already had two performances in Fredericton and Toronto, and where I formed my new family)
- I was named one of YouTube's Top 15 Up & Coming Canadian creators as part of YouTube NextUp
...And I danced a WHOLE lot!
Last year, I never thought I would top 2015's accomplishments, but here I am wondering where I found the time to sleep all year, and feeling all kinds of excitement for the year ahead of me.
Thank you to everyone who's been along on this ride with me over the last year. Your support and encouragement means everything to me.
To accomplishing exponentially more this year,